All of our courses at DCU focus on getting you career ready and provide you with the skills you need to take on an ever changing world. From chemical sciences to digital business to sustainability, there is something to suit your interests and goals for your future.
You can catch up with the recordings from our New Courses Taster Day from 24th February.
Recorded Webinar Information Sessions
- BEng in Sustainable Systems and Energy
- BSc in Global Challenges
- New Courses and Specialisms from DCU Science and Health
- CareerPathExpo 2021 Presentation on all new courses
- Click here to learn more about our 6 new programmes and 4 new specialisms
Chat With Current Students
Have you got a question about a DCU course or student life? Why not start a conversation with one of our student ambassadors or read their blogs to find out more about their experiences at DCU - or "to find out more about what life is really like at DCU"
Virtual Campus Tour Videos
Get to know us better by taking a virtual tour of our three vibrant campuses. We've also created many shorter videos featuring DCU highlights that you would normally see as part of a physical campus tour.
- A birds eye view of our three academic campuses
- DCU Business School
- DCU School of Biotechnology and School of Chemical Sciences Teaching Labs
- DCU School of Physical Sciences Teaching Labs
- DCU School of Computing Teaching Labs
- DCU Engineering Teaching Labs
- DCU Language Labs
- DCU Libraries
- DCU School of Law and Government Moot Court
- DCU Music Facilities
- DCU School of Communications
- DCU Sport
- DCU St Patricks Campus
- DCU 'U' Student Centre
Explore DCU (Virtual Open Day recordings)
Check out our videos about DCU courses, our taster lectures, the student experience and sports scholarships.
- DCU CAO Information Evening 2023: View recordings of course talks by current students and presentations by DCU Support Services (Access, Disability and Sports Scholarships)
- June 2021 Open Day: INTRA (work placement); Settling in; What it's like to be a DCU student
- April 2021 Open Day: taster lectures, panel discussions and more!
- November 2020 Open Day: course overview recordings
- Taster lectures: 20 different subject areas to choose from
- The student perspective: DCU students helping you understand which course may suit you
- Student experience and sporting life in DCU
- Snapshot video presentations: explaining what each DCU undergraduate course is about
In Conversation With: The Student View
Are you intrigued to learn more about a DCU course from a student's perspective? If so, you've come to the right place! Watch DCU students talking about their courses, modules, college life and plans for after graduation!
Discover Your Future at DCU: Webinar Series
If you want to learn more about DCU courses, campuses, student experience, HEAR/DARE, Sport Scholarships, and much more, then click here.
DCU students share their experience about what it's really like to study at DCU. Listen to our watch our fully subtitled podcasts. Read our student blogs:
- Podcasts: TeamDCU - the Student Perspective
- Podcasts: Career Conversations Series 1
- Podcasts: Career Conversations Series 2
- Podcasts: Student Stories from the DCU Access Service
Read our student blogs with hear about first-hand insights, experience and advice about studying in DCU.
We know that having an inspirational teacher can make a huge difference to how you learn. Here in DCU, we wanted to share with you some short videos of DCU’s excellent teaching staff who really know how to bring their subject to life.
We asked DCU lecturers what inspires them to teach and how they motivate their students to learn. Check out the video playlist, we think you'll like what you hear.
Options available to you include:
1. DCU Overview Presentation: 30 min presentation providing an overview of the courses on offer in DCU as well as HEAR, DARE and other entry pathways; the value of getting involved in Clubs and Societies; are you eligible for a Sport Scholarship; accommodation, how and when to apply; and where you can discover further information and support on all areas.
2. Subject Specific Presentation: Are your students interested in a talk related to a specific discipline (e.g. Business, Languages, Education, Nursing, Chemistry). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to organise.