Accounts Receivables provide the following services:
- Set-Up New Customer Accounts when requested,
- Processing of Customer Invoices in accordance with DCU Policies,
- Ensure compliance with revenue legislation in relation to VAT,
- Ensure income is accounted for correctly,
- Follow up on outstanding debt to the university by way of Statements, Aged Debt Reports, and Reminder Letters & telephone follow up.
- We deal with internal & external queries and requests for copy invoices.
- We hold a current copy of the college's Tax Clearance Certificate,
- Handle Professional Services Withholding Tax in relation to Consultancy Invoices,
- We administer a standard procedure for debt escalation and write-off.