Book a session here!
DCU Sport Group Fitness, Gym & Pool Bookings
ALL access to our facility needs to be pre-booked using our online booking system. Please submit the "Member's Health Declaration Form" on this page before each booking you make. Once you have submitted the form, you will be brought to the login page of our online booking website, this will require a username (email address) and password (4 digit pin number). Please contact email@example.com if you need to retrieve your username and password. Each of our available facilities will be bookable through this site.
- Please arrive only 5 minutes early for your pre-booked sessions and we would ask that you use the hand sanitiser dispenser on the wall beside the main door before approaching reception.
- Each bookee will need to scan their band on the black fob at the reception turnstyle to record their attendance before commencing their session.
- Only those with "Pool Sessions" booked will have access to the changing rooms and lockers through the turnstiles beside the reception desk.
- All other bookees will gain access through the turnstile across from reception, up the steps.
- We would advise that you only arrive with items necessary for your training needs as changing and locker facilities will not be available. Toilet facilities will be available in our Sports Side changing rooms.
- Face Coverings - Face Coverings are used as a key control measure and members are expected to wear face coverings in all areas that are not training areas, whilst moving throughout the facility. See our Members Covid-19 Code of Conduct here
We are currently closed due to Level 5 Lockdown restrictions.
- Pool sessions will consist of 45 minutes swim time and 15 minutes to shower, change and vacate the facility.
- Gym sessions are 45 minutes training and 15 minutes to shower. We ask that you only shower if absolutely necessary.
We would appreciate strict adherence to this from all members.
- All access will be permitted through our booking system only.
- Walk-in access will be strictly prohibited.
- All of our available facilities are now bookable through our online booking website.
- Bookings will go live at 7am, 2 full days in advance of your preferred session. Example: Monday's access will be bookable from 7am the previous Saturday morning.
- Movement between different areas in our facility is strictly prohibited. You must remain in the area you have pre-booked for the duration of your session.
- For contact tracing purposes, cancelling bookings you will not attend is now as important as making bookings. Bookings can be cancelled through the "Manage bookings" tab on our bookings website.
- Each of our areas have limited capacities to ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout sessions so we would advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
- We have an updated fitness schedule that will provide you with online classes via our Instagram page, please request to follow us to gain access to these classes. Current members only will be accepted. To view please click here.
- Members who hold a current Off Peak subscription or a Sports Scholarship will have access to available sessions from time of opening - 5pm, each day.
- Family Swims - only children registered on our booking system, and linked to your account, can attend family swims. When attending with children, please book a "Family Changing area".
Firstly, we would like to thank all of our current members for your continued support over this difficult period, it has been greatly appreciated. We are really looking forward to having you all back on site with us.
All current memberships will be extended by time lost due to our facility being closed. The length of extension will equate to length of time between exact closing date - your expiry date or exact closing date - exact reopening, whichever applies to your personal current subscription.
- All DCU Student, DCU Staff, DCU Alumni & Off Peak memberships can now be applied for and purchased through our JoinAtHome system.
- If you are a full time DCU Staff member on a permanent contract and wish to pay through payroll, please apply for membership or renew through our Staff Membership Application form.
- If you are a Public or Active For Life member wishing to apply or renew your membership, please do so through our Membership Queries form.
For our members who are unable to return to us due to distance, health or government guideline reasons, we will continue our online classes through our Facebook and Instagram pages, so please join in from home!
- Upon booking in for a session we would ask that you arrive with washed hands and continue to use hand sanitizer available throughout your session.
- We would encourage that you bring your own sweat towel and use appropriately throughout your session and also to bring your own bottle of water and or hydrating liquids as our water fonts will not be accessible.
- Flip flops and swimming hats are mandatory for all bookees in pool sessions.
- We encourage you all to maintain social distancing of 2m while in our facility and please adhere to our "Walk on the Right" policy in place.
- There are an increased amount of hygiene points and sanitization stations throughout our facility and we ask that you utilize them before and after each encounter with a "touch point", for example: door handles; railings; card machine; toilet flushers; taps; fitness equipment; machine adjustment cables, dials or buttons etc.
- Individual training only is permitted during the Covid-19 Pandemic. No partner-assisted training is to be carried out until social distancing measures are removed entirely from Government guidelines.
Our staff will be present to answer any queries or questions you may have with regard to cleaning equipment.
We thank you in advance for adherence of the above changes and we are looking forward to having you all back to train with us, previous current and new members!
Team DCU Sport.