We are pleased to announce that TEDxDCU 2015 will take place on Saturday 7th February at 10am in The Theatre, The Helix.
Our speaker line-up, which includes staff, students, alumni and friends of DCU promises a really interesting morning of 'Ideas Worth Spreading':
- Louise Bruton, Dublin-based freelance journalist and Legless in Dublin blogger
- Orlaith Carmody, Managing Director of Mediatraining.ie, specialising in communications training and leadership development
- Adam Harris, Founder of AsIAm.ie, Disability Advocate, Creator of Grasp Life App
- Kate Irving, Project Co-ordinator, Dementia Skills Elevator, DCU
- Sinead Kane, PhD researcher with the Anti-Bullying Centre at DCU, Solicitor, Certified Mediator
- David Moloney, founder of Movidius, bringing human-like vision to mobile devices, drones and personal robots.
- Niall Moyna, Professor at School of Health & Human Performance and member of the Centre for Preventive Medicine, DCU
- Mary O'Connell, Principal Investigator of the Bioinformatics and Molecular Evolution Group at DCU.
Tickets for the event will go on sale tomorrow, Thursday 22nd January, at 9am on the TEDxDCU Eventbrite page. Please note that spaces at the event will be limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.