Postgrad Virtual Open Day
Our PG Virtual Open Day that will continue to take place on Zoom from 4 pm to 5 pm.
You will have the unique opportunity to chat directly and gain insights about work/life balance, career prospects, and more from our panelists of DCU graduates!
IMPACT OF PG EDUCATION ON CAREER, 4 PM TO 4.30 PM
Join our panel discussion from 4 pm to 4.30 pm facilitated by Leanne Hanafin who is an Alumni Officer here at DCU. She will be speaking to the panel of DCU graduates about the impact of postgraduate education on their careers. Our featured panelists include:
- Daria Jonkisz, a graduate of Msc in Emerging Media course from the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. She is currently working as a Desktop Publisher at Smartbox Group
- Aoife Grady, a graduate of MEng Electronic and Computer Engineering from the School of Engineering and Computing. Aoife is a Deep Learning Software Engineer at Intel Movidius
- Indira Gonzales, a graduate of a DCU Connected course- Graduate Diploma in Management of Information Systems Strategy. Currently, Indira is a Senior Agency and Account Manager at Pinterest
BALANCING STUDY WITH LIFE COMMITMENTS, 4.30 PM - 5 PM
Our second-panel discussion from 4.30 pm - 5pm will address the topic of balancing study with life commitments such as work, family, high-level sports, or personal interests. Facilitated by Ross Munnelly, the Director of Alumni Relations at DCU, the panel will include:
- Sinead Heneghan, the CEO at Irish Institute of Training & Development who graduated with an Executive MBA degree from DCU Business School
- Fionnuala Moran, who is a two time graduate of DCU’s Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. She is a multimedia wizard, working as an Entertainment Reporter at EVOKE.ie, Showbiz Columnist at The Mail on Sunday, RTÉ Pulse Presenter, MC, VO, D
- Enda Smith, a current student pursuing Professional Masters in Education (Post-Primary) at the DCU Institute of Education
For information about DCU's Postgraduate offering, please: