CONTINUING STUDENT AWAITING RESULTS FROM 2017/2018 YEAR ABROAD / INTRA MODULE
13th – 14th September 2018 (provisional registration)
Continuing DCU students awaiting results for their INTRA or Year Abroad module from Academic year 2017/2018, may provisionally register online for their next year of study between 13th and 14th September 2018.
Your registration status will be finalised when the Progression and Awards Board has taken place and your results are confirmed.
To ensure you are fully registered please check you have –
- logged onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- checked your registration schedule and made note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- checked / updated your biographical and next of kin details online
- clicked ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- registered online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- paid your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES