Registry Forms

Data Protection Notice


Each Application Form is listed under the categories below:

UG Admission Forms
Undergraduate Admission Forms

Undergraduate Students

Change to Registration
Request a Change to Registration

Request a Change to Registration

Undergraduate Students:

  • R-32 Application for Deferral of Academic Year (Taught Programmes) (Word)
  • R-40 Application for Suspension of Study (Leave of Absence) (Word)
  • Withdrawal - For current registered students please log into the Student Apps page - My Details (i-enabler log in) to withdraw directly. For all others please withdraw through this link.
Postgraduate Research Forms
Postgraduate Research Forms

Postgraduate Research Student Forms

Please refer to Guidance on Electronic Completion & Submission of PGR Forms.

PGR forms requiring Graduate Research Studies Board (GRSB) consideration must be submitted to Student Awards, Registry at at least two weeks in advance of the meeting.

Please click here for Registry submission deadlines. 

One Page Guide to Forms

Visiting Research Students

  • R-26H Visiting Research Student Application Form (WORD) (PDF)

New Applicants

Examination Forms
Examination Forms

Examinations Forms

Extenuating circumstances allows students to identify specific circumstances, which have had a significant impact on their ability to complete assessment to the best of their ability. 

If you know in advance that you will not be in a position to submit or take your assessment when scheduled then you may request a postponement of assessment/examination through the R33 process. 

There are a number of options available to a student whose examination results does not meet their expectations.   Further information on these options, as well as information on research and disciplinary appeals, can be viewed on the Appeals Information page.

A programme of study may have alternative exit routes, named exit awards, whereby a student may receive an award for a lesser number of credits than the programme on which he/she is registered.