This facility is available to all staff of DCU and provides access to the student registration database. It is available on campus and also off campus by providing your DCU network username and password. This means that staff members can search for details on individual students or modules etc.
How do I find Individual Students?
By using this link you may search the registration database for details of a particular student. You may search using a student number or student name. Enter only one name or student number and click on start search. It may take several seconds to return a result.
If you have entered a correct student number you will retrieve information for that student including name, programme, and a link to additional information as below.
By using this additional information link you will retrieve a page of information on the student. Included will be the following information as shown in the picture below ...
- a photo of the student
- link to list of all students registered for this programme
- mailto link for this student
- link to this student's webspace address
- link to this student's class timetable
- list of modules student is registered for
- link to further information on modules this student is registered for