21st April 2020 9.30am-1.30pm
Transition year, it’s a chance to find out what interests you, what excites you and what inspires you. Above all, it’s a chance to explore. Our TY Open Day will give you a brief introduction to the courses offered in DCU presented by DCU students. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
• What’s it really like being a student in DCU
• Where will this course take me
• How many hours are spent in lectures and tutorials
• What’s an assignment
• How will I manage study and have a good time
• Aiming high and what to do to get there
You can take a campus tour to visit some of the places you might be in a couple of years and throughout the day you can chat to DCU students and staff – they would love to answer any question you may have.
To register your school, please click HERE
If you need more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a DCU Glasnevin Campus event only and there will be presentations and information available on the DCU Institute of Education courses.