‘Family Business for the Future’ 2020 Annual Conference
Learn how your family business can approach long-term planning for greater success, longevity and continuity for future generations
Join us online with your family on Thursday 22nd October at 9am and learn how your business can benefit from planning for the future.
Our host Gavin Duffy will be joined by family business industry experts from our partners AIB Bank, Beauchamps and PwC.
The event will include:
- An address from the new President of DCU, Professor Daire Keogh
- The launch new research on female leadership in Irish family business
- Sinead Scrivener, 3rd generation leader of Farmhand Ltd will join us
- NCFB Director, Dr Eric Clinton will have some exciting updates on an online education programme for Irish family businesses.
- Following your feedback from our previous webinars we have included an extended panel discussion
When you register – please submit a question for our panel