On behalf of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, we would like to express our gratitude and admiration to the DCU frontline staff who several weeks in now are steering a steady ship, providing leadership and also ensuring that key critical services continue to be available to the university community.
We would like to shout out the hard work and dedication of staff in the following areas:
- Health & Safety - protecting the health and wellbeing of our university community
- Security - keeping our campuses secure
- Office of the COO - ensuring that all critical operations can continue
- Cleaning Staff - reducing the risk of passing on infection
- Campus Residences - allowing our students to stay on campus when they needed to
- All those working in the DCU Contact Tracing Center and Clinical Hub (Nursing Building)
- ISS and TEU - making sure we all have the technology to work, study and do what we have to do
and all others working in a frontline capacity and supporting university operations.
A heartfelt thank you from our faculty staff and students!