Enrolling with the University
What to do once you have received an offer to come to DCUâ€¦
- Accept your offer of a place in the programme by filling out the â€˜Acceptance/Rejectionâ€™ form (for undergraduate students) or replying to PAC via e-mail (for postgraduate students).
- Pay the full tuition fee to DCU and keep copies of all payments made. The methods of payments are outlined in a document in this mailing.
- Contact DCU for a â€˜Visa Letterâ€™, which will be needed in order to apply for a Study Visa for Ireland. Students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org; The Visa Letter cannot be issued by DCU until the full tuition fees have been received.
- Contact your nearest Irish Embassy or Consulate for information regarding applying for a Study Visa to study in Ireland and check out http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000111
- Please ensure to allow adequate time for the visa application process â€“ it can take between 6 weeks and 3 months, depending on the time of the year.
- Ensure that you arrive in time for the Orientation programme, which provides crucial information about studying at DCU
- We will contact you again by e-mail before you arrive in Ireland. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us if you have any further enquiries
Next step registrationâ€¦