At DCU, we are always happy to welcome students from Brazil. Find out more below about entry requirements for Brazilian students.
You must meet DCU’s English language requirements as well as the academic requirements set out below.
If you don’t meet the entry requirements above, you may still be able to study at DCU. Contact us and we can discuss it with you.
- Students who present with the Certificado de Ensino Medio or Certificado de Conclamericao de Segundo Grau and have achieved very high grades (at least minimum grade 6) will be considered.
- Maths must have been studied previously and so must relevant subjects where there are specific programme entry requirements (at least minimum grade 6).
- GCE A Levels or the IB Diploma only.
- GSCE A-Levels: 4 A-levels or 3 A-levels + 1 AS-level
- They must be in different subjects and completed in the same year or the preceding year only.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: minimum score 24 overall
- Math and English are required subjects
- Math Studies not acceptable for programmes with specific Math requirements
- Students who present with a Título de Bacharel /Título de Licenciado qualification from a recognised university will be considered when they have achieved very good grades and an overall grade above 7.5.
You can apply at any time to be a researcher at DCU -- there are no closing dates. Visit DCU Graduate Studies Office to learn more about entry requirements, finding a supervisor and funding.
Check back here to learn more about upcoming visits by our staff to your country or other relevant events happening near you soon.
We also run regular webinars, which may interest you. Find out more.