Enrolling with the University
What to do once you have received an offer to come to DCU
- Accept your offer of a place in the programme by filling out the ‘Acceptance/Rejection’ form (for undergraduate students) or replying to PAC via e-mail (for postgraduate students).
- Pay the full tuition fee to DCU and keep copies of all payments made.
- Contact DCU for a ‘Visa Letter’, which is needed to apply for a Study Visa for Ireland. Email email@example.com with the subject head 'Visa Letter Request'. DCU cannot issue the Visa Letter until the full tuition fees have been received.
- Contact your nearest Irish Embassy or Consulate for information regarding applying for a Study Visa to study in Ireland and check out the information of the Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service.
- Please ensure adequate time for the visa application process – it can take between 6 weeks and 3 months, depending on the time of the year.
- Ensure that you arrive in time for the Orientation programme, which provides crucial information about studying at DCU.
- We will contact you again by e-mail before you arrive in Ireland. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us if you have any further enquiries.
Next step registration…
Click here for information on student registration