International Student Letter Request
Letter request form
The International Office provides various letters of support that you may need throughout your academic year as an international (non-EU) undergraduate, postgraduate, study abroad or exchange/Erasmus+ student.
Please allow at least two working days for us to produce your letter. We can email it or post it to your home address. When we email scanned letters containing significant personal data such as your date of birth, we ensure they are encrypted.
International student confirmation letter
- You can use this letter to register with INIS, to apply to embassies for travel permission, to open a student bank account, to apply for a PPS number, or to act as general confirmation that you are a registered full-time student with DCU.
- If you're using this letter for INIS, please request it no less than a week before your INIS registration appointment.
- For more information on registering with INIS which is online for 2020/21, please read here.
- If you require official proof of address to opening a bank account or apply for a PPS number, we can post this letter to you. Please ensure you update your current address in Dublin on your My Details via DCU Apps.
- If you need more information on applying for a PPS number please read here.
Completion of programme letter
- Request this letter if you have successfully completed a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme at DCU and are now eligible to apply for the Third Level Graduate Working Scheme visa.
- Please find more information here on the Graduate Scheme visa.
Graduation confirmation letter - [Discontinued November 2020]