The International Office provides various letters of support that you may need throughout your academic year as an International (Non EU) Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Study Abroad or Exchange/Erasmus student.
Please allow at least two working days for your letter to be produced. Letters can be collected from the International Office on the DCU All Hallows Campus (bring your student card as identification), posted to your home address or sent by email (scanned letters containing significant personal data will be sent encrypted).
Student Confirmation Letters can be posted and used as official PROOF OF ADDRESS if you have no other other proof, but please ensure that your current address in Dublin is updated on your My Details via DCU Apps.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CONFIRMATION LETTER:
- This letter can be used to register with INIS, to apply to Embassies for travel permission, to open a Student Bank Account, to apply for a PPS number, or if general confirmation is needed that you are a registered full-time student with DCU.
- If this letter is being used for INIS, please request this letter within one week of your INIS Registration appointment.
- If you need more information on registering with INIS please read here.
- If you require this letter to open a Student Bank Account, we are required to add your date of birth, and so will send encrypted if you request it to be sent by email.
- If you require official proof of address, i.e for oening a Bank Account or applying for a PPS number, we can post this letter to you.
- If you need more information on applying for a PPS number please read here.
- Completion of Programme Letter:
- Request this letter if you have successfully completed a full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme at DCU and are now eligible to apply for the Third Level Graduate Working Scheme visa.
- Please find more information here on the Graduate Scheme visa.
- Graduation Confirmation Letter:
- Request this letter if you need to show confirmation of Graduation.
- This letter may be used if your initees need to apply for a Visa to enter Ireland for the Graduation ceremony.
Comment Box: If you have any special requests, please submit the details in our comment box.