Outgoing Students from DCU
- You must have an EHIC card valid for your term abroad
- You must have repatriation insurance
- You should consider travel and private health insurance. One provider is Willis Towers Watson but you can purchase from any provider.
- Certificate of Attendance Form From Start & End of Study 2020/2021
- Learning Agreement Outgoing Students 2020/2021
- Helpful video on the Learning Agreement
Language Support while abroad (OLS)
- Explanatory video on the Online Linguistic Support
DCU and many of our partner universities have signed up to SafeZone. We strongly encourage students to register with the app before travelling.
The HEA provides grant funding to EU Exchange students to assist with additional costs of studying abroad. This should not be relied upon for living expenses.
The Erasmus grant does not affect other grants you may be entitled to. The value of the grant is determined by the country of study and the length of stay as per the certificate of attendance form.
- Study Mobility Funding Table per Country
- Grant Agreement (will be provided to students by the Exchange office for signing)
- Grant Acknowledgement Form (will be provided to students for signing by the Exchange office once all funding has been paid)