Outgoing Students from DCU
- Identify your Academic Coordinators at DCU
- Select a suitable host from DCU's Partner Institutions
- Research the country & institutions Country and Institution Specific Guides
Get appropriate Insurance
- You must have an EHIC card valid for your term abroad
- You must have repatriation insurance
- You should consider travel and health insurance
- One provider is but you can purchase from any provider.
The HEA provides grant funding to EU Exchange students to assist with additional costs of studying abroad. This should not be relied upon for living expenses.
The Erasmus grant does not affect other grants you may be entitled to. The value of the grant is determined by the country of study and the length of stay as per the certificate of attendance form.
- Study Mobility Funding Table per Country
- Grant Agreement (will be provided to students by the Exchange office for signing)
- Grant Acknowledgement Form (will be provided to students for signing by the Exchange office once all funding has been paid)
- Certificate of Attendance Form From Start & End of Study 2019/2020
- Outgoing EU Erasmus GDPR Form
- Outgoing Non-EU Exchange GDPR Form
- Learning Agreement Outgoing Students 2019/2020
- Guidelines on how to complete a Learning Agreement & example Documents