At DCU, we are always happy to welcome students from Vietnam. Find out more below about entry requirements for Vietnamese students.
You must meet DCU’s English language requirements as well as the academic requirements set out below.
If you don’t meet the entry requirements below, you may still be able to study at DCU. Contact us and we can discuss it with you.
- At a minimum, Year 12 with an average of 7/10 Bằng Tú Tài or Baccalaureate Maths Minimum Grade 7.0. No subject less than 6.5.
- GCE A Levels or the IB Diploma only.
- GSCE A-Levels: 4 A-levels or 3 A-levels + 1 AS-level
- They must be in different subjects and completed in the same year or the preceding year only.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: minimum score 24 overall
- Math and English are required subjects
- Math Studies not acceptable for programmes with specific Math requirements
- Students who present with a Bằng Tốt Nghiệp Đại Học (Bachelor degree) qualification from a recognised university in Vietnam will be considered if they have achieved very good grades and an overall result of 7.0 (on 10 point scale).
You can apply at any time to be a researcher at DCU -- there are no closing dates. Visit DCU Graduate Studies Office to learn more about entry requirements, finding a supervisor and funding.
Check back here to learn more about upcoming visits by our staff to your country or other relevant events happening near you soon.
We also run regular webinars, which may interest you. Find out more.