Welcome to the policies and other support documentation section of the University's website (DCU's Central Policies Webpage) . These webpages are managed by the Office of the Chief Operations Officer and day-to-day responsibility for their maintenance and contents rests with the Risk & Compliance Officer.
The primary intentions of this section of the University's website are to:
- provide access, via a single website location, to those policies and other important supporting documents which deal with the administration of the academic and business affairs of the University;
- indicate which documents have been recently amended or added in the last year to the documents listed on these webpages;
- indicate, for specific categories of staff, those policies which are of particular relevance to them;
- provide guidance on the drafting of university policies; and
- to assist in the correct designation and categorisation of various university documents as policies, codes, procedures and guidelines by means of the University's 'Hierarchy of Documents' guide.
If you have any queries, comments or recommendations regarding this section of the University's website please contact the University Risk & Compliance Officer at ext 8706.