Continuing Student awaiting results from 2019-2020 INTRA / Year Abroad modules
CONTINUING STUDENT AWAITING RESULTS FROM 2019-2020 YEAR ABROAD / INTRA MODULE
24th September - 2nd October 2020 (provisional registration)
Continuing DCU students awaiting results for their INTRA or Year Abroad module from Academic year 2019/2020, may provisionally register online for their next year of study between 24th September and 2nd October 2020.
Your registration status will be finalised when the Progression and Awards Board has taken place and your results are confirmed.
Register for your course
To complete the online registration process students must -
- log onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- check your registration schedule and make note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- click ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- register online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- pay your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
- Your lecture timetable is due to be available on your Student Apps page from 28 September 2020. Your email address will be activated 24 hours after you have fully registered for your programme of study.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES