Continuing Student going on INTRA Year / Year Abroad
CONTINUING STUDENT GOING ON INTRA YEAR / YEAR ABROAD FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
25th August - 10th September 2021
Continuing DCU students going on an INTRA year / Year Abroad must register online from 25th August to 10th September 2021 for Academic year 2021/2022, although they are not attending classes in DCU.
Register for your course
To complete the online registration process students must -
- log onto https://www.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- click ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- register online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your INTRA module
- pay your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
- Your lecture timetable is due to be available on your Student Apps page from TBC. Your email address will be activated 24 hours after you have fully registered for your programme of study.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES