Continuing Student Registering for Failed / Deferred Modules
CONTINUING STUDENT REGISTERING FOR MODULES FAILED / DEFERRED IN ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
1st and 2nd October 2020
If you are a continuing DCU student with failed or deferred modules after the August resits, you must register online to repeat these in Academic year 2020/2021. Students re-registering for Semester 1, Semester 2 or Year Long modules must re-register online through the following link https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml on 1st and 2nd October 2020.
If you are due to re-register for a module that is no longer active on your programme of study, please contact your Programme Chairperson to confirm which alternative module you should take.
Register for your course
To complete the online registration process students must -
- log onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- check your registration schedule and make note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- click ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- register online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- pay your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
- Your lecture timetable will be available on your Student Apps page and your email address will be activated 24 hours after you have fully registered for your programme of study.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES