New Incoming Postgraduate Student
NEW INCOMING POSTGRADUATE STUDENT (including Research students)
TBC - **Early Start Institute of Education Programmes Only**
6th September - 17th September 2021 - All other Postgraduate programmes (including Research students)
New incoming postgraduate students (*including Research students) to DCU will receive communication from the University, containing login username and password information. You must use this information to register online for your programme of study in Academic Year 2021/2022 from:
TBC - Early start Institute of Education Postgraduate Programmes only
6th to 17th September 2021 - All other Postgraduate Programmes (Including Research students)
* Please note if you are a Postgraduate Research student made an offer after the registration period above, please contact Registry in relation to your registration at the following link -https://dcuregistry.force.com/Registryqueries/s/contactsupport.
Register for your course
To complete the online registration process students must -
- log onto https://www.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- check your registration schedule and make note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- check / update your PPSN, biographical and next of kin details online
- click ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- register online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- pay your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
- Your lecture timetable is due to be available on your Student Apps page from TBC. Your email address will be activated 24 hours after you have fully registered for your programme of study
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES
Online Registration Step by Step Guide
Please click HERE to view the step by step Online Registration Guide which will assist you with the registration process.
Postgraduate Orientation for all new students will take place online, further details on this will be posted on our DCU Postgraduate HUB 2020 page, please check this regularly for updates https://www.dcu.ie/postgraduate.
You may also separately receive communication from your Faculty concerning course specific orientation.
ID Validation and DCU Student ID Card
When you have completed the registration process, including ** fee payment, you will receive an email to your DCU student email account at the end of September, advising how you can complete the ID validation process and how to receive a DCU student ID card.
Your DCU ID card will be posted to the postal address provided during online registration.
These are the ONLY forms of identification accepted to obtain your student ID card –
- Current valid passport (from country of citizenship) OR
- Irish or UK Driving Licence OR
- Irish Driving Licence Learner Permit (new credit card format) OR
- National Identity Card for EU / EEA / Swiss citizens
If you see an error in your registration, please ensure you contact the Registry with your student number and details HERE immediately to have it rectified.