Repeat Registration after November PAB
REGISTRATION FOR FAILED / DEFERRED MODULES AFTER NOVEMBER PROGRESSION AND AWARDS BOARDS
Monday16th to Monday 23rd November 2020
If you are a DCU student with failed or deferred modules after the November Progression and Awards Board, you must re-register for these modules from Monday 16th to Monday 23rd November 2020. Please carefully review both categories below before you proceed to the registration process for your repeat / deferred modules.
Please complete the registration form on the following web page https://www.dcu.ie/registry/dcu-manual-registration-terms-and-conditions-2020-2021 between Monday 16th and Monday 23rd November if you fall into one of the following categories -
1. If you are a continuous / modular student on a Masters programme (Eg. M.Eng / M.Sc.) with failed / deferred results after the November Progression and Awards Board.
2. If you have already registered for some of your modules and need to add on further modules.
3. If you have already registered for Academic Year 2020/2021 and need to remove some modules that you have since successfully completed.
A late registration fee of €130 will apply after this date. Once you have submitted your registration details, please contact the Fees Office to arrange payment of fees if you have not already done so.
If you are a student on a 1 Year Full-time or on the second year of a 2 Year Full / Part-time Masters Programme and have failed / deferred modules after the November Progression and Awards Boards, you must register for these online through the following link https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml from Monday 16th to Monday 23rd November 2020. If you have any issue logging into the link above please contact the Fees Office in advance of registration. If you are due to re-register for a module that is no longer active on your programme of study, please contact your Programme Chairperson to confirm which alternative module you should take.
To ensure you are fully registered please check you have –
- clicked ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- checked /updated your PPSN, biographical and next of kin details online
- registered online correctly for your qualification (programme of study)
- confirmed you have re-registered for ALL modules you failed / deferred in the previous academic year
- paid your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES