Student Registering for the Next Year of a Continuous Modular Programme
CONTINUING STUDENT REGISTERING FOR THE NEXT YEAR OF A CONTINUOUS MODULAR PROGRAMME
9th - 25th September 2020
If you are a continuing DCU student who has successfully completed all modules on your continuous modular programme in June 2020, you can register for your next year of study online between 9th and 25th September through the following link –https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml
If you have Autumn resit examinations / continuous assessments, once these are successfully completed you can register for your next year of study online from 24th to 25th September 2020.
Register for your course
To complete the online registration process students must -
- log onto https://www4.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- check your registration schedule and make note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- check / update your PPSN, biographical and next of kin details online
- click ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- register online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- pay your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
- Your lecture timetable is due to be available on your Student Apps page from 28 September 2020. Your email address will be activated 24 hours after you have fully registered for your programme of study.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES