Student Registering on Year 2 of Full-time / Part-time Postgraduate Programme
CONTINUING STUDENTS REGISTERING ON YEAR 2 OF A TWO YEAR FULL-TIME / PART-TIME POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
14th to 25th August 2023
|Students registering on Year 2 of a two-year Full-time or Part-time Postgraduate Programme|
If you are a continuing DCU student who successfully completes all modules on Year 1 of your Postgraduate full-time / part-time programme in June 2023, you can register for your second year of study online between 14th to 25th August 2023, through the following link –https://www.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml
If you have Autumn resit examinations / continuous assessments or have results outstanding from Year 1 of your programme, once you have successfully completed Year 1 you can register online for your second year of study, from 4th and 5th September 2023.
Register for your course
To complete the online registration process students must -
- log onto https://www.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- check your registration schedule and make note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- check / update your biographical and next of kin details online
- click ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- register online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- pay your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
- Your lecture timetable is due to be available on your Student Apps page from TBC. Your email address will be activated 24 hours after you have fully registered for your programme of study.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU ARE REGISTERED CORRECTLY FOR YOUR QUALIFICATION AND YOUR MODULES