TRANSFORM Work - the role of digital technologies in the Future of Work
This event is part of TRANSFORM, a series of virtual mini-conferences brought to you by The Irish Institute of Digital Business and DCU Business School. It runs from December 7th - 11th.
TRANSFORM Work will feature industry experts and academics discussing the role of digital technologies in the Future of Work.
- 7th - Prof David Collings, Professor of HRM at DCU Business School where he is Director of the Leadership and Talent Institute.
- 8th - Cara Simon, Co-founder/COO of Learn International, an internationally traded company based in Kildare; Sharon Keegan, Founder and CEO of Peachylean.com
- 9th - Michelle Humphreys, Vice President of Citrix – EMEA Customer Success
- 10th - Dr Niamh Humphries, Reader in Health Systems Research at the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, and James Duggan, Irish Research Council PhD Scholar at the Cork University Business School, UCC
- 11th - Daniel Fellows, founder and CEO of Get-optimal, who optimise job ads for diversity, inclusion and SEO; Amber Brown, Product Solutions Manager at iCIMS; Tracy Keogh, co-founder of Grow Remote – an award winning non-profit making remote work both visible and accessible locally; Andreea Wade, Portfolio Director for AI/ML at iCIMS