Media permits

If you wish to film, record audio or take photographs on campus, please fill out this form and the Communications Team can issue you with a permit.

Any commercial filming requests (adverts, television drama or film etc) should be directed to Brian Kavanagh in DCU Conferences.


Upload requirements

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.