Webinar: MEng in Electronic and Computer Engineering at DCU
Join us for a webinar about our MEng in Electronic and Computer Engineering at DCU, on May 11th at 12pm
The MEng in Electronic and Computer Engineering at DCU combines the expertise of Electronic Systems and Telecommunications Engineering in an updated, industry-relevant modern programme. Students on this course have the option of specialising in one of four areas: Nanotechnology, Advanced Data Networks, Internet of Things (IoT) and Image Processing and Analysis.
Why choose this course?
- Established: With more than 20 modules available, there is great scope to tailor the programme to specific needs and interests in the largest and longest-running programme of its type in the country.
- Flexible: Combine full-time/part-time, on-campus/remote, a choice of two starting times each year.
- Modern: The course is continually kept up-to-date to reflect changing technological advances in industry and research.
- Relevant: Acquire knowledge and skills that are in high demand in industry.
- Rewarding: Work on a Masters project in some of the top research labs in the country.
Join our webinar on the MEng in Electronic and Computer Engineering on the 11th May at 12 noon for a full overview of the course, modules and opportunities. You will also have the chance to ask any questions that you may have, as well as hear what DCU has to offer. This session will last approximately 40 minutes.
For more information about this course, click here.