‘Invisible to Visible’ LGBTQI+ Inclusion in Sport sponsored by AIB
The DCU Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion will host a panel discussion, ‘Invisible to Visible’ sponsored by AIB on Tuesday 9th February. This panel will be joined by athletes and experts in the area of diversity and inclusion, who will share some personal and professional experiences of how Allies can help make sport an LGBTQI+ inclusive space.
- David Gough, GAA Education and Games Development Officer, St Pat’s Campus Drumcondra, DCU
- Declan McDonagh, Group Communications, AIB
- Geraldine McTavish, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, GAA
- Suzy Macken, Sporting Pride Committee
- Emma Loo, Marketing and Communications Research Assistant, DCU Centre of Excellence
This is the first event of the DCU Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion #PrideInSport campaign in 2021.