Transform event: The Circular Economy
Join us and IIDB for TRANSFORM The Circular Economy, the sixth and final event of the TRANSFORM series, which brings together experts from academia and industry to discuss the impact of digital technologies on society and the economy.
TRANSFORM The Circular Economy will explore how digital technologies and connectivity support sustainability, innovation and circular growth. The event features seminars from international experts from the construction, aviation, fashion, food, and IT sectors. This event also covers the 13th session of the weekly SDG4B event series, this time focusing on SDG13 - "Climate Action".
Daily from 1pm - 2:30pm.
- Victor Fabregat Tena, Head of R+D+i Department of REGENERA
- Beatriz Castro Granados, Marine Engineer at REGENERA
- Clyde Hutchinson, Clyde is a Partner at Journey Partners and is currently building a global sustainability investment fund
- Federica Doni, Associate Professor in Business Administration & Accounting at the Department of Business and Law of The University of Milano-Bicocca
- Rozanne Stevens, Wholefood Eco Chef, Culinary Director of the Noosphere Institute, Educator and Cookbook Author
- Fiona Smiddy, Founder of Green Outlook
- Mary Cronin, Innovation Agency Founder at Up Think Works and specialises in innovation and circular growth strategies
- Garry Connolly, President and Founder of Host In Ireland