TRANSFORM The Changing Consumer: How digital technologies are changing consumers’ experience and expectations
This event is part of TRANSFORM, a series of virtual mini-conferences brought to you by The Irish Institute of Digital Business and DCU Business School.
TRANSFORM The Changing Consumer will feature industry experts and academics discussing how digital technologies are changing consumers’ experience and expectations.
Daily from 1 - 2:30pm
Monday 25 January, 1pm:
- Luke Reaper, Managing Director of Behaviour & Attitudes (B&A ), the multi-award winning research and insight agency.
- Paul Loughrey, Head of Audience Insight at RTÉ across TV, Online and Radio.
Tuesday 26 January, 1pm:
- Chris Donnelly was appointed Chief Information Officer of BWG in October 2020 having served as IT Director since 2016.
- Emer McCarthy is a Chartered Accountant (FCA) and is the Group Strategy and Ecommerce Director
- Laura Clifford is currently working as Marketing Co-Ordinator for Dundrum Town Centre under the property group, Hammerson.
Wednesday 27 January, 1pm:
- Petra Kynclova is currently assigned as Statistician of Statistics Division in the Department of Policy Research and Statistics in UNIDO contributing to methodological development of the global monitoring indicator framework for SDG9.
Thursday 28 January, 1pm:
- Eadaoin McCarthy is the Founder of InsightDesigned , an insights led innovation consultancy that designs & helps implement plans and processes leading to growth.
- David Cullen is CEO of the research agency, Opinions.David is a multi award winning researcher and regular guest lecturer on insight, strategy and research.
- Grace Binchy is Consumer Insight Specialist at BordBia.
Friday 29 January, 1pm:
- Prof Theo Lynn, Professor of Digital Business at DCU Business School.
- Dr. Pierangelo Rosati ,Assistant Professor in Business Analytics at DCU Business School, Director of Industry Engagement at the Irish Institute of Digital Business (IIDB), and Deputy CEO at European Capital Markets CRC (ECMCRC).
- Dr. Gary Sinclair is a Lecturer in Marketing, specialising in Consumer Behaviour.