Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Energy Systems at DCU
This Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Energy Systems is a Springboard+ course that prepares graduates to meet the changing world of sustainability and the growing global challenge of transitioning to zero carbon while at the same time adapting sustainable energy systems that is environmentally sound, reliable and affordable. The Springboard+ upskilling initiative offers free and subsidised courses leading to qualifications in areas where there are employment opportunities in the economy. This course will provide engineering graduates with the skills to develop as a professional engineer with knowledge & competence in:
- Energy, Sustainability and Environmental policy and compliance
- Climate Change & Decarbonisation strategies
- Energy audits, carbon foot printing, carbon budgets and economics
- Energy system instrumentation, integration and measurement
- Advanced energy systems, transport, energy vectors, and emerging renewable energy technologies, energy modelling and analysis.
Join our Live Webinar on Thursday, June 2nd at 1pm to learn about course content and to clarify any questions that you may have.
Find out more about this programme here.