Between us, the communications team cover all press and public relations for DCU. Among the events and announcements we have worked on in 2019 are:
- The launch of Teachers Inspire Ireland
- The honorary conferring of Joe Schmidt and Micheál Ó Muircheartaigh
- The visit of Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg
- ANAM festival in DCU
- The naming of the Veronica Guerin lecture theatre
- DCU Brexit Institute conferences
- The opening of the Mary Rafferty exhibition in the O’Reilly Library
- The World Anti Bullying Forum
- DCU Alumni Awards
- DCU's partnership with FutureLearn
The team consists of:
Celine Crawford - Director of Communications, DCU Communications Department
Jane Last - Head of Digital Communications, DCU Communications Department
Eimear Brady - Communications Officer - Eimear joined DCU in January 2015 from PSG Communications, where she managed clients in various sectors including automotive, healthcare, hospitality and utility sectors. A graduate of DCUBS, she previously worked with Kia Motors Ireland and Java Republic Roasting Company.
Claire Egan - Communications Officers - Claire joined DCU in February 2016. She has previously worked as a journalist and in public relations roles in a number of sectors including sport and the publishing industry.
Audrey Grant - EMPOWER Communications Lead
Thomas Kelly - Communications Officer - Thomas joined DCU in November of 2018. He has previously worked for The Times and Sunday Times and most recently produced the RTÉ documentary Shooting the Darkness.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org