DCU Glasnevin Campus
- Administrative Services
- Campus Grounds Services
- Cleaning, Waste Management & Recycling Services
- Facilities & Planning Services
- General Services
- Security Services
- Energy and Water
For general office management issues and information about Estates Office contact Office Manager, Coreen Malone on 7005343. All other queries should be directed to Helpdesk.Estates@dcu.ie
For queries about the grounds maintenance service please contact the helpdesk at extension 7005142 or emailing us at Helpdesk.Estates@dcu.ie
For services of cleaning, waste management and recycling please contact the helpdesk at extension 7005142 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact Kathleen Whelan at extension 8801.
This service covers building works, refurbishment, office & space requirements, persistent problems, any new works.
For Post, Deliveries, Lockers, Lost Property, Moving Furniture, Office Moves, Car Park & General Security queries, please contact the Estates Office Helpdesk on extension 5142 or send your request by email to email@example.com.
- A key for a room etc. Further information
- Swipe Card access to a building - Contact Linda at 5142
- Need to post something special? - Contact Post Room at 5141
- Order a locker (Nursing & Science Blocks only) - Contact Security - at 8990.
- Car Parks admin including ordering tickets - Contact Rory O'Donoghue - at 8990.
See also www.dcu.ie/info/regulations/parking.shtml
- Move office or classroom furniture (etc.) email Helpdesk.firstname.lastname@example.org with details .
- Lost & Found service. Contact Security at 8990.
- General Queries email email@example.com .
- Additional security for an event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Also ensure you complete the Event Planning Form.
- Delivery/Collection of items i.e. boxes to be moved; poster boards to be delievered/collection etc., contact Helpdesk.email@example.com
This service covers queries about being too hot, too cold, breakages, faults, work permits etc.
A web-based maintenance call out system is in place where defects can be reported directly by clicking here
Alternatively, if you need assistance with the web link please contact us by calling the helpdesk at extension 5142 ( Fax 5590 ) or emailing us at Helpdesk.Estates@dcu.ie
In emergency call 5999. To reach the Control Room call 8990 (available 24 hours). The Control Room is located in the Multistorey Carpark at the exit ramp.
Campus Watch is a crime prevention programme that is a partnership between the University Community and the Gardai which is designed to prevent crime and to help create a better environment in which we study, live and work. Full Guide.
Security Services Provided
Students & staff as well as buildings, grounds and equipment are protected by mobile 24 hour security personnel. In addition a network of CCTV cameras with recorded video is continuously used to monitor and maintain a safe campus for us all.
CCTV is in operation throughout the Campus for safety and security purposes should you wish any further information contact Estates on 7005142
If you wish to comment about any security matter please contact Ray Wheatley or Gerard McEvoy or any of the uniformed security staff .
Energy and Water
- Energy Policy(pdf)
- Estates Office Energy Newsletter(pdf) - Coming Soon
DCU St Patrick's Campus
DCU St Patrick's Campus information
All Hallows Campus
All Hallows Campus information