FINE FOR NON PAYMENT OF FEES
All student fees must be paid by the defined and published dates.
Where a student continues to have an outstanding debt their registration record will have a financial block placed on it. The following restrictions will apply:
- A block will be placed on all accounts with outstanding fees.
- Access to moodle, email and library will be blocked
- Examination results will be withheld
- Access to transcripts, statements of result etc. will be withheld.
- Continuing students will not be permitted to register for subsequent academic sessions.
- Late payment penalties of €170 will be imposed.
- Students will not be permitted to graduate until outstanding fees have been paid in full.
- Accounts that have not been paid by the end of the academic session will be referred to a third party collection agency.