Managing Stress at Work
Course Code: DCU215
Stress is a natural part of life. It's a survival mechanism, part of our response to everyday challenges, a signalling system for navigating the world, and an impetus for action. So when does stress become a problem? And is there such a thing as good stress?
In this workshop, participants will explore some of the insights from the neuroscience of stress that can help us better understand, identify and manage types of stress, stress reactions and leverage stress for growth.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand the different types of stress
- Understand stress reactions
- Identify their personal stress personality
- Create stress management strategies
- Recognise the difference between stress and burnout
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU215 into the Keywords search field and click Search.