Preparing to Attend Interview - Administrative, Support & Technical Staff
Course Code: DCU053
returning in 2024, dates to be confirmed
Before attending any interview you should be in a position to confidently answer each of the following questions:
- Have I completed a thorough anaylsis of the job description/vacancy bulletin?
- Have I identified the specific skills and competencies that the interviews might be assessing?
- Can I provide examples in relation to my experience for each of the competencies required?
- Do I know the types of questions that I might be asked?
- Have I made arrangements for the day of the interview? (e.g. directions, travel plans, dress code etc)
This course aims to provide detailed guidance on all of the above, and more, and to give you tools to aid your preparation for any interview.
Course Fee: Nil
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
Online session: please email email@example.com to register, cc'ing your head of school / department for approval
1. Log in to your Core HR portal