DCU Apps - Drive
Course code: DCU077
Facilitated by ISS
Staff who wish to become familiar with the features of DCU App's Drive.
This session will provide you with the tools to use the DCU App's Drive including providing information on the following:
- An overview of the drive user interface
- How to get help with Google drive
- Creating new files, folders etc
- How to search within Google drive
- How to share your files and folders in Google drive
- What are Team Drives and how to create them?
- How to access Google Drive offline.
- Which version of Google drive should I install?
Explore the Google Workspace Learning Centre and become more familiar with the functionality on offer and how best to utilise the suite of tools.
Additional dates available to book on the Core Portal
Course Fee: Nil
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal