CV Clinic - Administrative, Support and Technical Staff
Course code: DCU052
running again in 2024 dates to be confirmed
This workshop will benefit administrative, support and technical staff who wish to examine their CV or job application form and receive tips on how to improve the impact of their CV and LinkedIn profile.
Aims of this seminar:
- examine what is involved in preparing a curriculum vitae or job application form
- outline different types of CVs and how and when to use them
- provide information on how to adapt job application forms and CVs for a particular role
- outline tips and developing a LinkedIn profile
- provide individual feedback on application forms and CVs.
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- tailor their CV or job application form for different roles
- market their skills and experience for different job applications
- maximise the impact of their CV and LinkedIn profile.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU052 into the Keywords search field and click Search.