Editing and Writing for Professionals
Course Code: DCU037
Learn how to communicate clearly and concisely
Any member of staff - academic, technical or administrative - who wishes to develop their writing and editing skills.
This writing skills programme is designed specifically to be delivered in person, and give participants valuable insights into the written communications skills they will need in the workplace every day. It will be practical, action-focussed and with a clear emphasis on participants implementing the key takeaways as early and often as possible. Participants will also benefit from additional individual tuition built into the programme.
Submission of a written sample in advance of the programme will be mandatory.
- The ability to plan and write with purpose
- An understanding of the importance of high standards in all written communications
- A repeatable preparation method that ensures that the participants have confidence in
how they approach all writing tasks
- A set of rules that they can follow and incorporate into all of their future writing..
Course Fee: €75.00 (charged to school/unit)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU037 into the Keywords search field and click Search.