Editing and Writing for Professionals
Course Code: DCU037
Learn how to communicate clearly and concisely
Any member of staff - academic, technical or administrative - who wishes to develop their writing and editing skills.
This writing skills programme is designed to give you valuable insights into the written communications skills you need in the workplace every day. It is practical and action-focussed with a clear emphasis on participants implementing the key takeaways as early and often as possible. You will also benefit from the individual one-on-one tuition built into the programme.
Submission of a written sample in advance of the programme is mandatory. Note that, due to the individual tuition, places on the programme are extremely limited.
After completing this courses, you will
- Recognise the importance of high standards in all written communications
- Be able to use a repeatable preparation method to ensure you have confidence in how you approach all your writing tasks
- Be able to follow a set of rules and incorporate the rules into all your future writing
- Know how to plan and write with purpose
Course Fee: €75.00 (charged to school/unit)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU037 into the Keywords search field and click Search.