Giving and Receiving Feedback
Course code: DCU202
running again in 2024, dates to be confirmed
We all want to progress in our jobs. And good feedback enhances performance and assists with professional growth. Research has shown that we generally all welcome feedback, but there is a science to giving and receiving effective feedback. This interactive and practical online workshop will equip you with the feedback skills you need to elevate performance.
Audience: People managers and those who have to give feedback to others.
At this end of this workshop, you will
- be able to recognise what feedback is and what it isn’t
- be able to identify the purpose of the two types of feedback - motivational and developmental
- have developed the mindset and skills required to prepare to give – and receive - feedback in an effective way
- have confidence in applying a simple process for giving feedback using the AIRED feedback model. AIRED stands for Action, Impact, Reaction, Exploration, Desired Change
- have put in place an action plan to cement and apply your learnings
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU202 into the Keywords search field and click Search.