Minute Taking for Professionals
Course Code: DCU038
Develop staff ability to take clear, concise and accurate minutes focusing on decisions taken and actions agreed.
- understand the role and responsibilities of the minute-taker
- meeting preparation
- listening skills
- note taking tips, techniques and methods
- Building an action plan to be put in practice in the work environment including the use of templates and best work place practices
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU038 into the Keywords search field and click Search.