DCU Staff Mentoring Scheme - FAQ
Mentoring related research
The following studies were reviewed and referenced during the development of the DCU Mentoring Scheme:
- Bell, A., 2011. Looking for Professor Right: mentee selection of mentors in a formal mentoring program. High Education 61: p545 - 561
- Darwin, A., 2009. Mentoring Circles in Higher Education. Higher Education Research and Development.
- Donnelly, R., 2011. From Humble Beginnings: Evolving Mentoring Within Professional Development for Academic Staff. Professional Development in Education
- Ehrick, L., 1999. Mentoring: Pros and cons for HRM. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources.
- Kosoko-Lasaki, O., 2006. Mentoring for Women and Underrepresented Minority Faculty and Students: Experience at Two Institutions of Higher Education. Journal of the National Medical Association
- Mathews, P., 2003. Academic Mentoring – Enhancing the Use of Scarce Resources.Educational Management and Administration
- Zellers, D., 2008. Faculty Mentoring Programs: Reenvisioning Rather Than Reinventing the Wheel. Review of Educational Research