Interested? Here's How It Works
- Prepare a job spec. with a brief summary on the company, role, duties, skills and salary. Email the spec. (see list below) and indicate programme(s) / placement period(s) of interest
- Your spec. will be advertised at the appropriate time and students invited to apply
- CVs of applicants will then forwarded for your consideration
- Should you wish to proceed we will set up interviews directly with chosen applicants
- Following interview, you will communicate the names of the successful candidate(s) to the INTRA office
Top Tip: As students must accept their first offer following interview, we advise not delaying when setting up interviews or communicating an offer. This will help to reduce the possibility of your chosen candidate(s) being placed with another employer in the meantime. We also suggest preparing a ranking list in case your first preference candidate(s) is no longer available.
We can Help!
Please call or email to discuss your requirements. Our office can provide individualised assistance to make your recruiting efforts successful. We look forward to working with you!
|Maeve Longemail@example.com||Computing, [Head of INTRA]|
|Carol Powerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Science, Mathematics, Engineering|
|Vanessa Wadeemail@example.com||Business, Global Business, Marketing|
|Geraldine Farrellfirstname.lastname@example.org||Journalism, Science Comms, PR|
|Sarah Flemingemail@example.com||Sports Science, Psychology, Aviation, Civil Law, Humanities|
|Nora O Brienfirstname.lastname@example.org||Admin. Support All Programmes|