Attract Top Talent
Do you need support for specific projects or require additional resources at certain times of the year? Would you like an opportunity to train and evaluate potential future employees? If the answer is yes, you might consider hiring a DCU INTRA student as a temporary resource without adding a permanent payroll cost. Our ambitious, energetic students can bring their specialist skills and knowledge to your company and contribute effectively to your business. They are work-ready and motivated to perform to a high level. If you would like to know more please read our Employer Guidelines [pdf].
Courses With An INTRA Placement
Many undergraduate and some postgraduate programmes at DCU include a mandatory internship which is fully assessed. Please see our INTRA Calendar [xls] for a list of programmes, internship dates and recruitment period. If you would like specific course or module information just click on the relevant link below:
- SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS - Click Here to View Science and Maths Programmes with INTRA
- COMPUTING & ENGINEERING - Click Here to View Computing and Engineering Programmes with INTRA
- BUSINESS STUDIES & HUMANITIES - Click Here to View Business and Humanities Programmes with INTRA
Please call or email to discuss your requirements. Our office can provide individualised assistance to make your recruiting efforts successful. We look forward to working with you!
|Maeve Longemail@example.com||Computing, Engineering, Aviation, Civil Law [Head]|
|Carol Powerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Science, Mathematics, PR & Strategic Comms|
|Vanessa Wadeemail@example.com||Business, Journalism, Science Comms|
|Geraldine Farrellfirstname.lastname@example.org||Marketing, Psychology|
|Nora O Brienemail@example.com||Admin. Support All Programmes|
|Rachel Mc Cullaghfirstname.lastname@example.org||Admin. Support All Programmes|
Interested? Here's How It Works
- Prepare a job spec. with a brief summary on the company, role, duties, skills and salary. Email the spec. (see list above) and indicate programme(s) / placement period(s) of interest
- Your spec. will be advertised at the appropriate time and students invited to apply
- CVs of applicants will then forwarded for your consideration
- Should you wish to proceed we will set up interviews directly with chosen applicants
- Following interview, you will communicate the names of the successful candidate(s) to the INTRA office
Top Tip: As students must accept their first offer following interview, we advise not delaying when setting up interviews or communicating an offer. This will help to reduce the possibility of your chosen candidate(s) being placed with another employer in the meantime. We also suggest preparing a ranking list in case your first preference candidate(s) is no longer available.