Continuing Student Successfully Completed Autumn Resits in August 2023
CONTINUING STUDENT WITH AUTUMN RESIT EXAMINATIONS / CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENTS IN AUGUST 2023
11am, Thursday 31st August and Friday 1st September 2023
Continuing DCU students re-sitting modules in August must wait for the result of these examinations / continuous assessments before registering online for academic year 2023/2024.
These results will be available online on 30th August. Information regarding the Autumn resit process is available HERE
On successful completion of the Autumn Resits, students can then register online for academic year 2023/2024 11am, Thursday, 31st August and Friday, 1st September 2023.
Register for your course
To complete the online registration process students must -
- log onto https://www.dcu.ie/student-registration.shtml with your username and password
- check your registration schedule and make note of your optional modules, where a choice exists (You will be directed to the registration schedule when you login. Use this as a guide for selecting your modules)
- click ‘I Accept’ to accept the rules and regulations of the University for the coming year
- register online correctly for your qualification (programme of study) and your modules
- pay your fees (Please note you are NOT registered by paying your fees only, you must complete all relevant steps of the online registration process)
- Your lecture timetable is due to be available on your Student Apps page from TBC. Your email address will be activated 24 hours after you have fully registered for your programme of study