Seminar 1 - Unpacking public and patient involvement in research
- Speakers: Veronica Lambert and Lucy Whiston (DCU PPI Ignite Award), Noel Hickey (Public Representative) and Brona Furlong (MedEx Patient Research Advisory Group)
- Date: Thusday, 8th November, 1.00pm - 2.00pm
- Location: HG07, School of Nursing and Human Sciences
- Registration: www.ppiinresearchseminar1.eventbrite.com
Seminar 2 - Public and patient involvement in grant applications
- Speakers: Alyson Bailey (Public Representative), Sara Lord and Aoife Cahill (Health Research Board)
- Date: Thusday, 12th December, 1.00pm - 2.00pm
- Location: Cuilin Room KA113, The U Building
- Registration: www.piinresearchseminar2.eventbrite.com
Public and patient bursaries:
A number of public and patient bursaries for travel expenses are available per seminar.
For further information, contact:
Download the flyer for this seminar series here.
5th November, 2018