Mandatory Card Collection (Ticketed) Group 5
CCT5: Tickets can be collected at Java on Wednesday 20th between 8.30-9.30. After 9.30am, any remaining tickets will be available for collection from the Student Advice Centre.
During on-campus orientation, you will collect your DCU ID card. You must attend during the allocated time. Your card collection is ticketed, which means that you will receive your ticket at your programme orientation session.
To receive your Student ID card, you must present with proof of your student number/CAO number AND a valid form of identification
These are the only forms of identification accepted to obtain your student ID card:
- Irish Driving License or Learner Permit (New credit card format)
- Current Valid Passport (from country of citizenship)
- Irish Public Services Card issued by the Department of Social Protection (must be accompanied with a document which contains date of birth)
- National Age Card issued by An Garda Siochana (must be accompanied with a birth certificate)
- National Identity Card for EU/EEA/Swiss Citizens